How does BTC Trading work at Coinbase? Do you buy from Coinbase and Sell back to them? Or Do you buy and sell to other traders.
I wanted to start trading with 100$ and wanted to do it in Coinbase. Does someone have experience with it? Or would you recommend me another site?.
- How can I turn my money more bigger in Cryptocurrency? by Guyzon There was $78 worth bitcoin left in my CoinBase wallet in December 2016. Now it turns into $750+ I would like to know, how can I earn more by investing this money in cryptocurrency. Actually, I don't know anything about crypto or coin flipping/altcoins, bitcoin mining blah blah... Coinbase also not supports for my country. So I can't Buy/Sell bitcoins in my wallet. I would like to learn a method to increase my money more... Thanks!
- Coinbase and bitcoin fork 16th november by Forethan Hi! Can someone explain to me what will happen the 16 november if i hold bitcoins in my coinbase wallet. Because i understand nothing about their email for this event. What we should do?
- US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings… by KraftyKyle Not that it hasn't always been this way, but with Coinbase being forced to hand over its records this might be harder to avoid:https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records"The government argued that the order was justified based on the discrepancy between Coinbase users and US citizens reporting Bitcoin gains to the IRS. Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have...US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings on Taxes...
- IRS orders Coinbase to give info by Waterworks Anyone moving over 20k. The crack down begins. Not like we didn’t know this was coming though. https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/29/coinbase-internal-revenue-service-taxation/
- Where to buy bitcoin or any currency? And where to sell? by Gigel Mark Hi. I'm new to the world of virtual currency trading and I would like to invest in bitcoin for the start. can you tell me where to sell and buy instantly with paypal or credit card? I was thinking about starting with just $ 500 for starters to test. I make $$$/day from cpa but it is never stable. I noticed that Bitcoin grew very much in just a few days and I was upset that I did not invest when it was low. Can you give me some tips with what should I start? Thank you.
- Segwit2x went this morning by Waterworks So even though they cancelled it, it happened anyway.http://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/2017/11/17/bitcoin-segwit2x-fork-happened-quietly-on-nov-17/ A lot of people seem pissed at Coinbase for a last minute late-night email regarding fork. Seems to be quite a bit of confusion on what's happening.https://blog.coinbase.com/bitcoin-segwit2x-update-b69a1c1e5ece