Hi. Late last year I started buying some alt coins like Siacoin and such. I would go on Shapeshift.io and put in a few dollars of Bitcoin and trade. But for some reason it and other exchanges are showing a minimum deposit of .01 BTC. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
- [Crypto] Buying the biggest crypto XRP/BTC/ETH/LTC… by Theseolover Hi guys! I want to know if buying ripple, bitcoin... and popular currencies can be profitable? Cause I want to start trading in eToro (it's the only platform that accept PayPal/visa and it's very easy to use) and there are just the popular currency avalaible (i.e: BTC/XRP/LTC...) So I want to know if that can be profitable? I also want to do instant trade buy/sell of that currencies to make some extra profit so I'm not looking just for long term investment... It can be profitable? Did u...[Crypto] Buying the biggest crypto XRP/BTC/ETH/LTC still profitable?
- Need help with buying Bitcoins by Jacko99 Trying to purchase 5GBP worth of bit coins GBP: 5.00 GBP Payment Fee:0.15 GBP Total Payment Cost5.15 GBP You Receive: BTC Order:0.00039250 BTC Transaction Fee:0.00099072 BTC BTC Total:-0.00059822 BTC it wont let me add a screenshot but that is wh...
- BTC looking to 18k and more. Time to exit some alts? by Desma I've been looking at a few analysis (mainly on tradingview.com and in some fb groups) stating BTC is going up strong in the next few days (already starting the rise in the last couple of days) Do you think its a good time to lock/guard some of your altcoin earnings on BTC until it stops rising, and all the alts stop going down, and then rebuying?
- trading in bittrex help by Waterworks Want to trade for altcoins in Bittrex with least amount of fees. I use Gdax. Q1. Should I send BTC, ETH, or LTC to Bittrex for buying altcoins? Q2. Also, what is cheapest way to liquidate altcoins back into USD? Best to trade them for BTC, then transfer back to GDax? Read through reddit and youtube, and can't find a straight answer on transaction fees. Also looked at Bittrex docs which only states this:...trading in bittrex help
- BTC price too high by Nasia1301 Hello, everyone. I decided to buy some bitcoins finally to do little trading. I used a service in my country and they send me the BTC with a small fee. The bitcoin transition confirmed after 3 days (wtf) So now I want to send my BTC from my wallet to poloniex but the fees are a lot. They are 40% of the amount which is a lot. That happens because of the overload I understand but will it change? what is the normal fee? I feel like I'm stuck and too late to the game :0
- Case Against Bitcoin by Buzzika Bitcoin will die or is dying... At some point, one of the altcoins will take center stage.When will this point come? IDK. I am not a smart guy, I don't understand everything under the sun. I am just a simple man who loves technology and all the great things that come with it. I also notice flaws in the world around me, and BTC has a major one. It is appeasing the hedge fund owners, the exchanges more than the average Joe who wants to pay and get paid via BTC. Btc got too big for...Case Against Bitcoin