Written by forethan on December 7, 2017
At the moment, when i check the price of 1 btc in :
coinbase = 9901€
So why there's a difference always in favor of gdax?
- trading in bittrex help by Waterworks Want to trade for altcoins in Bittrex with least amount of fees. I use Gdax. Q1. Should I send BTC, ETH, or LTC to Bittrex for buying altcoins? Q2. Also, what is cheapest way to liquidate altcoins back into USD? Best to trade them for BTC, then transfer back to GDax? Read through reddit and youtube, and can't find a straight answer on transaction fees. Also looked at Bittrex docs which only states this:...trading in bittrex help
- Bitcoin Trading at Coinbase? by Stealth Kill How does BTC Trading work at Coinbase? Do you buy from Coinbase and Sell back to them? Or Do you buy and sell to other traders. I wanted to start trading with 100$ and wanted to do it in Coinbase. Does someone have experience with it? Or would you rec...
- Coinbase and bitcoin fork 16th november by Forethan Hi! Can someone explain to me what will happen the 16 november if i hold bitcoins in my coinbase wallet. Because i understand nothing about their email for this event. What we should do?
- Coin Exchange Notes by Waterworks For all the awesome peeps who have given me great advice on BHW, I'd like to give something back. I like to write notes when doing research. Here are my notes for exchanges to hopefully help others. Feel free to add similar writeups so we can collect all exchange info in one place.COINBASEhttps://www.coinbase.com/https://status.coinbase.com/Popular US based exchange in San Francisco, CA. Can only buy three coins... Coin Exchange Notes
- IRS orders Coinbase to give info by Waterworks Anyone moving over 20k. The crack down begins. Not like we didn’t know this was coming though. https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/29/coinbase-internal-revenue-service-taxation/
- US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings… by KraftyKyle Not that it hasn't always been this way, but with Coinbase being forced to hand over its records this might be harder to avoid:https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records"The government argued that the order was justified based on the discrepancy between Coinbase users and US citizens reporting Bitcoin gains to the IRS. Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have...US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings on Taxes...