Been doing a lot of links in the last 3-7 days to tier 1s and 2s. All suddenly I see my home page disappear and when I checked site:xxx.com its no longer indexed in Google.
Check in GWT, nothing in there.
Anybody experienced this before ? Is it a penalty ? Or Google dance. Should I just leave it couple of days to see what happens ?
- Site Ranking Dance in Google by Jani Hi Mates, I have a Site DA is 36 and PA 40 whenever a page is indexed it is showing on 1 or 2nd page of google and after 3 to 4 days it will be nowhere in search results and I try to index them by changing titles and description then it will rank and repeats the same when I search with keyword + domain name also there won't be any result.When I search for url it will show in 1st position can you guys let me know what will be the problem like it may be technical or else from my side...Site Ranking Dance in Google
- How to exclude part of a page from being indexed? by Jamie3000 I want to add a promotional message to most of my webpages on my site. However I'm concerned that as a lot of my pages are under 500 words (and there is a valid reason for this) that it will cause internal duplicate content issues. I've had this sort of thing before and I know it causes pages to drop out of the Google index. How can I stop this promotional content being indexed? I've seen people recommend ajax pulling the content from a page that had a robots.txt blocking Google? I've...How to exclude part of a page from being indexed?
- Google Deindexed my site for Inactivity? by Aadelmalik Hey guys, so I have this weird situation and I was wondering if anyone else had it. Basically I created a website, added WordPress on it, added hand-written content on it and added it on Google Search Console. The site was indexed right away and everything was great. However I had some urgent stuff I needed to take care of so I let the site as is, no backlinks, nothing. After 2 months I came to check on the site and the site was not indexed any longer. I couldn't find the site even by...Google Deindexed my site for Inactivity?
- How many days it will take a blogspot post to get indexed by Rajathe Hi , I have a blogspot blog for almost 3 years. Even when I post content, it wont index in google immediately. Its taking one week to 10 days to get indexed. Is there any way to get indexed quickly.
- Web 2.0 – Tier 1 , Tier 2 Relevant Backlinks Questions by Starwargift I have heard that making a web 2.0 has to be naturally indexed to google so that google can not trace together with the importance of relevant backlinks. I want to confirm if everything i learn is correct: 1, After i placed an original article into we...
- how do you get google to reindex existing page? by Firstnamelastname change made in page over a month go. Still not indexed. I have tried pinging. I have tried building a bunch of blog comments to it so it gets google's attention. still the change is not indexed.