Hi, I've signed up to a relatively unknown affiliate network and I want to check that their links are legit as once I land on the merchant page I just get their main URL. If I access the link off a different computer I take it I should have some kind of cookie stored on that computer?
- Affiliate Marketing by Alex Walton Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money The most basic explanation on how it works is: You promote products or services in your blog post and you insert affiliate links, and someone buys a product or signs up for a service using you...
- Can you change an affiliate url? by Kashisking What I'm asking is if you can change the way an affiliate url looks when someone goes to it. For example, Amazon affiliate links have the referrer on the end, I'm wondering if you could show a normal Amazon link instead even when someone follows the link to the product page. I'm not specifically asking about Amazon but in general can you make affiliate links look like normal ones to anyone who sees it?
- Stupid question about amazon affiliate? by Googlebis Is there any way to get an affiliate link to a page that has a lot of products? In other way i go to any product on amazon and go to the top bar and click on get text link and they give me my affiliate link, that's clear, but when i link to a video section for example and get the link and then click on my aff link i can see my id store in the link so it's working! but when i click on a product to buy the ID store is gone! i hope you get it Why all of this shit? I'm trying to promote through...Stupid question about amazon affiliate?
- How to hide shreasale url while redirecting from… by Getechfeed Hello everyone, I want to redirect people from my site to my affiliate link that I got via shareasale. But the thing is that I want the users to see just my site's url and then the merchant's url and not shareasale url. so, basically, i want to hide url2.com url1.com (mysiteurl) url2.com (shareasaleurl)) url3.com (final landing page) Is it possible? if yes, please help me out. P.s. I tried 301 redirects, I thnink it has something to do with rewrite engine code in apache but I'm new to...How to hide shreasale url while redirecting from your site to the merchant's site
- Testing affiliate offers from overseas countries by Affbull Hi everyone, Just signed up for max bounty and they have their offers frequently come from the US / UK. Thus, when I get my referral code and click on it I would get directed to a default website eg. globaltestmarket.com because I do not come from tha...
- Affiliate offer silently opens in new window? How to… by Jeromepaine I think this is one of the best methods not just to cloak your link but to make sure that everytime a potential customer clicks your link you got the commission. I want to know how to setup this? It's like an automatic redirect link opens silently in new tab. This is how it works: • Your visitor takes an action on your webpage (clicks a link, fills out a form, etc.) • They see whatever page or content they want, WHILE silently in the background another offer or webpage of your choice...Affiliate offer silently opens in new window? How to do this?