Written by harthall99 on October 30, 2017
I have been told that Google killed Sape links! Just wondering if this was true are they a waste of money in 2017?
Thanks in advance
- Australian links required by Frozen Phoenix I have an Australian money site. Does anybody sell Australian backlinks?? I also can give you articles to put on PBN as a guest post. Anybody having .com.au links I can buy. Thanks in advance Ken
- Ungagged Conference Questions by Helll0a Hi all, I have never attended a SEO conference ever. So I am thinking about attending vegas this year! What does it mean when I see videos and text saying its all unfiltered, private, and actionable? At this conference, will they reveal true secrets...
- Single Guest Post VS 30 TF 15+ Pbn links ? by BadPanda69 Yo, puds do you have any opinion on this. In reality I was thinking of spending my one of them, Dont't want to waste my money though.
- Do nofollow and ******** links even mater anymore 2017 by Erin Heiner I am wondering if nofollow and do follow link really mater in regards to DA(domain authority). I heard somewhere that they dont really make a difference. Is there any proof that adding a bunch of do follow links to your site will hurt your DA anymore...
- Are edu links still valuable in 2017? by KSMayson I've been debating whether or not I should acquire a backlink from the sub-domain of a well-established edu site. The main domain has millions of backlinks, high TF, CF, and DA. However, the sub-domain has no backlinks and the TF and CF are 0 but the DA is exactly the same as the main domain. Would it be valuable to acquire a backlink from the sub-domain of this site? Or will it be a waste of time and money? Please let me know your thoughts on this?
- Any tips for promoting eBay listing? by Samiejg Just posted my first eBay listing yesterday. Just wondering though.. is there anything important I should know about in terms of promotion? So far it hasn't gotten any views and it's not even listed on Google yet. Trying to be careful that I don't get a ban because I'm using my personal account. But at the same time also wondering if there's something I should be doing like building links, etc.