Written by alexdimac on December 7, 2017
NOTICE: This domain name expired on 11/3/2017 and is pending renewal or deletion.
how much time it takes to be deleted? (godaddy)
- expired domain, should I buy it? by Fullwall3t I have found finally expired domain, which is in my niche. I want to use for money site. It has cf/tf 11/21, links look good and 95% of them are from US. My question is, do you think if it is worth it, since it costs the same as new domain. Also if I g...
- Expired Domain Advice by Radichone Hello I have found an expired domain with good metrics and related to my niche that I like to use for a fresh new blog. However the content of the expired domain is in Russian and my content will be in English Is it a good idea? or its better to find ...
- Regarding 404 on expired domain by Sublimedjs2296 I bought an expired domain a few weeks ago to use as a moneysite. but i'm not sure what i should do with the 404 pages. i have read a lot of things. some have said that you should just 301 to homepage. other have said that it's better in google eyes to just keep it as a 404 with a custom page (my website is not very niche relevant with the backlinks/anchors) about 60% of the backlinks from the expired domain go to the homepage, which is good. is doing a 301 the best thing to do? or should...Regarding 404 on expired domain
- Expired domain for money site by ZzARzz If I want to buy any expired domain on movies for example, if it has a DA/PA 25+ and had an excellent Alexa rank back then but now it dropped, if I build the website again will it get ranked again easily with no backlinks or I'll need to do backlinks again? If so what would the benefits of using this expired domain be?
- Owner of Expired Domain Hunting Me Down by Traffic Hunter Hello, i brought an expired domain for my PBN and used archive to load back all the previous bloggers content. They have hunted me down (she doesn't know who i am) through an old FB page. Whats the deal. Where do i stand. am i allowed to buy a deleted domain and re-instate its content. Also as I'm using this for a PrivateBN can they get Google Snooping and de-indexing. Whats your thoughts
- Expired domain – with 1 bad referring domain? by Reborn01 Hey guys, I would like to know what do you think about this. I found an expired domain that has good metrics for my opinion. All the links profile looks good, but it has 1 domain referring with couple adult anchors (all this link type from the same domain). I thought that's worthwhile to backorder it and disavow the bad referring domain. That should be enough or do you think it is better still not to touch this domain? what do you think?