I don't want to give advice to a eCommerce client regarding setting up a business, taxes etc. One of my clients built a brand in 2016 and is doing well this year. He did his own taxes for 2016 because he was a sole proprietor and he told me he broke even. Last year he quit his job and will be owing a lot of taxes because he made huge profits with his eCommerce brand this year.
When he sets up his LLC could the accountant register his business he created for March of 2016?
- [$1000 / Day] eCommerce Journey by SilverJanuary What's up guys? I've been doing IM as a hobby for a while now and this was the year that I realized that this is what I want to do. Good old marketing and building businesses from nothing. If it wasn't for this forum, I never would have even stepped into this world. This is my current business that I'm building and it's in its second month right now. The business was created back in April but there was a lot that needed to be done. Things like...[$1000 / Day] eCommerce Journey
- Golden CRO eCommerce Tips from Ezra Firestone (Bound… by LukaB Got TWO Amazing Things for you today (from Ezra Firestone). Ezra Firestone is bound to do $25M this year (according to his video) and earlier this week shared a super duper video on CRO (conversion rate optimization) that'll help your eCommerce/Shopify stores and pretty much any other landing page.Video #1: How to Get More from Your Store: The Art of Getting People to Say "Yes" Video:...Golden CRO eCommerce Tips from Ezra Firestone (Bound to do $25 Million THIS Year)
- My Web Development/SEO/Social Media Marketing(Since… by Seangugerty My experience with computers at the start was what I thought to be pretty advanced due to a lot of linux, a couple of local lamp stack sites, and intermediate penetration testing (I used to loved borrowing wifi and practicing middle man attacks on LAN sue me lol) The first thing I learned was don't buy a theme that's brand new cuz it looks nice and assume its going to be easy to setup, took me a month just to make the damn thing worth it. I started drop shipping stripper shoes, cuz I used...My Web Development/SEO/Social Media Marketing(Since June of 2016)
- 2.5 Year Old Technology Brand – 70K+ IG… by KraftyKyle This is a great opportunity for someone who has a little bit of startup cash and is looking to jump into IM / the social media scene. I'm selling a technology brand that I've been dabbling with as I don't have the time anymore to manage it with my other ventures and don't want to pursue black hat forms of monetization.*NOTE: Besides for the revenue, I've received several thousand dollars of free products in the past 12 months...2.5 Year Old Technology Brand - 70K+ IG Followers, 3 Other Social Media Accounts, FREE Tech Products
- Sherb’s Roadmap to $365,000 in 2018 by Sherbert Hoover This is for accountability more than anything else. $1,000 averaged out for each day in the week. This is before taxes and expenses. I expect once those are factored in for total income to be closer to $200,000. Still nothing to sneeze at. I've got a ton of projects up in the air at any given time. Way more than someone holding down a full-time job and managing a household should. Too many eggs in too many baskets. 2018 is going to be the year I get them all lined up and turned into a...Sherb's Roadmap to $365,000 in 2018
- US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings… by KraftyKyle Not that it hasn't always been this way, but with Coinbase being forced to hand over its records this might be harder to avoid:https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records"The government argued that the order was justified based on the discrepancy between Coinbase users and US citizens reporting Bitcoin gains to the IRS. Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have...US Residents Now Required to Claim Bitcoin Earnings on Taxes...